- Application form for Establish a New Layer Farm and availing Govt. Incentives
- Development of Commercial Layer Poultry birds units of 20000 each capacity per year vetted by Nabard and ARD Department, Govt. of West Bengal
- Centrally sponsored Scheme by Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture
- Central Poultry Development Organisation and Training Institute -
Course Calendar 2014- 2015
- Incentive scheme application form.
- Incentive scheme for Development of Poultry sector.
An organization for committing all round Poultry Development in West-Bengal
Constituted under west-Bengal Govt. Notification No- 100/AR&AH/4A-67/08 dated 16/01/2009
Registered under The society Registration act XXVI of 1961 Registered on 09/02/2009
Who can Join the West-Bengal Poultry Federation ::
Qualification for Membership:-
Layer Poultry Farmer, Broiler Poultry Farmer, Breeder Farmer, Hatchery Owner, Feed Supplier, Veterinary surgeon. Feed Producer, Feed Seller, Feed Dealer, Chick Dealer, Feed Commission Agent, Ingredients Broker, Egg Wholesaler & Retailer, Chicken Wholesaler and Retailer Medicine & Feed supplement Producer, Seller, Traders and Suppliers. Poultry Health Sales Representative, Integrator, Integrating Farmer, Relating to Integration Farming, Member of Self-Help Group whose directly engaged in Poultry Farming Equipment Manufacturer, Supplier, Seller, Reject Gunny Bag Seller, Poultry Manure Seller Poultry Journalist, Packing Materials Supplier all type of poultry connected people. In the State of West-Bengal.
Centrally sponsored Scheme by Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture
Project report for commercial broiler
& layer farming
(Regarding Poultry page 29 & 102)
C) Project for Layer farming